Skateboard

kaybs41282

Hi everyone I fancy having a bash at skateboarding but need some advice as to makes/types with beginner in mind...

Any advice gratefully received

Thanks

Chris

The best tip i can give - buy mine ;)

Seriously though if you dont already have a board i have one lying about if your wanting to buy, depends if i can find it. Pretty decent though

You can get a pretty good spec board for about 100. The wider the board the more stable it is, a narrower board is easier to flip. So an 8 inch board would be better for vert. A 7.5 would be better for street.

Try Kates skates and route one. On both sites you can pick a deck and get a complete built around that deck on the site, so its built etc when it gets to you.

The best tip i can give - buy mine ;)

Seriously though if you dont already have a board i have one lying about if your wanting to buy, depends if i can find it. Pretty decent though

Is it the complete build or just a deck? How much?

please let your bones heal before doing anything too daft. If your ever in Carlisle have a crack with the guys in there, super nice guys. :)

Need something to do, running is becoming boring!