Warden Law Trials Club (If It's Still There)

old'scoolfool

There's loads of us in the north east!

Andy you need to pm me your number mate as I still ride fella.....well when work lets me out!

Craig

Sweeeeet pm'd (Y)

If we go out some time you'll even be able to witness my total loss of ability :lol:

Edited by mrlynch

Finally got my new bike sorted and finding learning trials again a tad boring on my own are there even any trials riders left in the north-east these days lol

Just got a trials bike again haven't ridden one for about 10years but keen to get back into it and find people to ride with, pm me if you're keen to get out.

Michael

Just got a trials bike again haven't ridden one for about 10years but keen to get back into it and find people to ride with, pm me if you're keen to get out.

Michael

i havent rode in about 8 years either only remember one Michael did you get called Ickle and ride a orange zero by any chance?

Edited by old'scoolfool

Aye that was me, can't remember a lee, what did you use to ride?

i dont think anyone even knew my real name everyone called me stan i rode a red barracuda mate, i only saw you out a couple of times but i've a good memory you could manual the whole length of houghton lol what you riding now?

i dont think anyone even knew my real name everyone called me stan i rode a red barracuda mate, i only saw you out a couple of times but i've a good memory you could manual the whole length of houghton lol what you riding now?

Aaah, Stan think I remember you. That orange use to manual for fun had a super sweet spot, just been getting an old onza zoot, just need to see if i can still ride now!!