Aberdeen

Grant-MacD

Hey myself and some friends might be going to Aberdeen next weekend, wondering if anyone wants to come show us spots and get some riding done.

Even if your not able to go or just don't want to could you tell us some spots so we don't get lost.

Cheers Grant ;)

This is shaping up quite well :P

Right, so here's our list of times and shizz... Our train arrives in Aberdeen at 11.30, so we'll meet you guys maybe 12 / 12.30, but where is good? Train back is at 8 o'clock, so should be enough time to get some riding in! :D

To be honest the most likely place to meet for aberdeen is on top of the st nicholas centre. Where 'B' is on the map below is the entrance to the st. nicks centre. Alongside that is a set of stairs going up above the centre...plenty to ride up there!!

Directions from train station here

Edited by ben_travis

Anyone else?

Think Greg is needed in the workshop all weekend, I will pm you my number and ill try meet you boys at the station.

Hopefully get there for 11:30 but may be later, Not staying in Aberdeen tonight you see. Will try my best.

cheers