Trails Newbie. Help!

DanM1999

Not that sure what you're talking about at the start there.

If you're after a bike then you'd be best taking a look around eBay and on here in the for sale section to get yourself a mod at a decent price. Otherwise you'll be paying 10x that for a decent mod. Onza's are always a good bet to start on. Try avoid getting a mod with a 20" rear wheel and check the brakes are decent on the bike so you aren't regretting that later.

Not that sure what you're talking about at the start there.

If you're after a bike then you'd be best taking a look around eBay and on here in the for sale section to get yourself a mod at a decent price. Otherwise you'll be paying 10x that for a decent mod. Onza's are always a good bet to start on. Try avoid getting a mod with a 20" rear wheel and check the brakes are decent on the bike so you aren't regretting that later.

Ok thank you I'm thinking about getting a Onza bird, are they any good???

What do you mean 'things you can do'?

I recommend you learn the basics, rear wheel hops, trackstands.. etc

Then build it up from there, if that's what you're talking about.

I ride 26" and I can do Basics. Like Trackstands, Pedal kicks, rear wheel hops, and almost side hops. I find 26"

harder to ride than 20" thats why I'm getting a Mod. I can side hop better and pedal kick of big walls and benches on Mods.

Ok thank you I'm thinking about getting a Onza bird, are they any good???

Yeah onza birds are decent to start on, you'll need to upgrade the brakes though, new pads would be a good start. It's usually the more expensive the better though.

Edited by Jamie_Trials

'Trials' not 'Trails' ;) . Hope you enjoy discovering how fun trials is and don't just give up like some. Just like Oli (TrialsIsHard) says, try and get the basics absolutely dialled and understand what your bike feels like to ride on certain terrain as this will help you to learn new moves :) .