Bob Macgregor Fund Raiser Fun Trial

kevind

Bike trials have been invited to help fund raise for on site facilities including toilet block. If there is enough coming I will set up sections on Saturday the 12th. There is a motorbike trial and fun events on all day. Evening BBQ and games with a Firework display as well. Welcome to camp on site and play the next day if anybody wants to. I will put up some challenges as well for some fun. suggestions: high jump, gap to point and speed section?

This venue will be part of the future of trials, and we need to support this if we can and have some fun doing it.

Please make the effort and we will see you there, bring a friend to try out trials, as I will see if I can get a couple of spare bikes.

Edited by kevind

I had the call from Ian Shankie late yesterday to let me know about this. I will get more info from him and post up tonight. It will be run under their insurance for this event. I assume it will just be an entry fee to cover costs and put some money in the fund pot. Milo I will check today and post up tonight.

Iain sent me a faceblank link but, because I dont want one I can't open it. I have em him to send something else. Milo come along pays yer money and have some fun on the day. Pay on the day to Bob macgregor trials academy when you sign in. Not 100% but £17 per adult, £13 per Junior and £5 for spectator. What this all includes I dont know yet. All funds go to the toilet block facility and a host of other improvments to make this the best trials venue in Britian.

Iain sent me a faceblank link but, because I dont want one I can't open it. I have em him to send something else. Milo come along pays yer money and have some fun on the day. Pay on the day to Bob macgregor trials academy when you sign in. Not 100% but £17 per adult, £13 per Junior and £5 for spectator. What this all includes I dont know yet. All funds go to the toilet block facility and a host of other improvments to make this the best trials venue in Britian.

Not sure if I can make it anymore because I'am being made to go down to England for my birthday but my friends might be able to, it would of been good fun I'll give them some money next time I'm over.

i might come along, but i only have one trials bike now and its got no brakes :o would i still be orite?

Just a fun day with some sections and fun things set out ie no comp unless you want to kep scores? All money to Bob Macgregor.

Well you all missed a great day. No cycle trials was on as only a few new lads turned up but rode in the moto trial. Lots of fun and games after the trial ( the jousting was especially funny) and a huge bonfire with a massive firework display off the quarry wall. Great end to the year. I will be having a weekend with the BM team to redesign some of the quarry to have dedicated cycle trial sections. keep you posted. There will be a new artificial river section with loads of big rocks already placed into it. Roll on 2012.