24 Or...

3dd

So i have been riding this for last two weeks and so far pretty happy with this build, running single walled rim on the back, but a pretty heavy echo one on the front, because no one but spanish trial-bikes.com shop has any neons in, which are apparently lightest, shame the postage is overpriced from there so just have to stick with this! Big betty most likely to go on the back closer to summer but a 2.5 high roller is good enough at the moment! It is somewhere below 9kg as it's lighter than my stock. Also loving it with 150x30 try-all stem and trialtech hi risers! Check it out!

Also want to thank trialshop.pl for sorting most of my bike out, great service and would recommend to anyone.

ph_bi_176168_b180c63.jpg

• Like 2

I have been always running rear brake on the right, because that's how people ride where I am from. And it's reversed just due to reason it was my x-front brake, the rear 2011 magura lever kept leaking, so that's all I have for time being...