Chain Tension Help

Rob.

Have you tried hitting it with a spanner mate?

You coming up Shipley Glen tomorrow?

yup tried twatting it with a hammer! still too tight or too loose :(

Me and James Bancroft might be coming up if weathers good and if i get my pile sorted out

think its trialtech chain, rockman snail cams , sl freewheel if thats what you wanted to know?

Ok thats great thanks... What frame is it? How old are the snail cams? Do the snail cams show any wear? Does your frame have 2 snail cam position set ups?

Ok thats great thanks... What frame is it? How old are the snail cams? Do the snail cams show any wear? Does your frame have 2 snail cam position set ups?

Speed race fans evo, rockman cam are about 2-3week old but only rode a few times and frame only has 1default snail cam hole

Speed race fans evo, rockman cam are about 2-3week old but only rode a few times and frame only has 1default snail cam hole

You could maybe try a bolt which has a bigger head that way it offer a bigger and better grip for the cam to sit. Or you could try having your cams set up on the inside/outside depending on your set up atm. It would involve having to swap the bolt side for inside/outside set up to the cam.

All chains show a sign of stretching.. I know it can be a pain setting up plus its important you make sure your wheel is straight and both cams are at similar angles.

Edited by Andeee