Ozonys Curve V1

Sam T

Since getting my Echo 24 i've not ridden my mod at all. I much prefer 24 than my mod, but i thought i'd treat it to a few new parts. I'm going to use it as a competition bike i think. Anyway, it looks alot nicer than it did before. :)

Really impressed with the performance of the Magura MT2 brakes. Already they hold and bite really well and i've hardly ridden it!

Canon400DOzonysCurveV1002.jpg

Canon400DOzonysCurveV1021.jpg

Canon400DOzonysCurveV1012.jpg

Canon400DOzonysCurveV1025.jpg

Canon400DOzonysCurveV1026.jpg

Comments would be nice :)

Ha Tris! Still got my 24 for the bashing stuff ;)

|

Where did you get hold of Magura MT2s? I'm looking for front breaks which reasonably priced and work well for trials. Any suggestions would be nice.

Hi mate. I got my set from www.merlincycles.co.uk

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/Bike+Shop/MTB++Parts/Brakes/Disc+Brakes/Magura+Disc+Brakes/Magura+MT2+Disc+Brakes+-+Front++Rear+Set_MAGURA-MT2.htm

All brakes are really cheap. If you are non European you dont not have to pay VAT Either. Have a look on this link :)

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/Bike+Shop/MTB++Parts/Brakes/Disc+Brakes/Magura+Disc+Brakes/Magura+MT2+Disc+Brakes+-+Front++Rear+Set_MAGURA-MT2.htm

Sam.

i want your frame

Dont enjoy riding it anywhere near as much as i thought i would. Might considering sell it in the not so near future

same! never knew they came with magura mounts

Im sure the newer one has come out now with Magura mounts