Some Questions About Possible Upgrades.

How Original

Getting my new Onza T Pro tomorrow, and was thinking of upgrading the brakes firstly, but not sure which to go with that won't break the bank, so wanting some advice on which ones to go with, won't be straight away as the brakes on it currently work absolutely fine, but I would like a bit more peace of mind.

Secondly is grips, I've been thinking about trying out foam grips on my jump bike for a while, but don't know if their is actually any advantages/disadvantages to rubber grips I usually use, what's the difference?

I'd presume foam are a bit comfier, but is that the only difference?

And lastly, is their anything else I can do to upgrade the bike a bit, to make it better for practicing.

Bear in mind I'm a complete novice, can't even back hop yet... :lol: :$

Trial tech foam grips are excellent, especially the thin version. They work in all weather conditions, aren't slippy and are super comfy even after riding for hours on end.

Not sure what you meant in your last question, but i'd upgrade the bars to riser ones however you'd have to change the stem too to fit the new bars on.

Trial tech foam grips are excellent, especially the thin version. They work in all weather conditions, aren't slippy and are super comfy even after riding for hours on end.

Not sure what you meant in your last question, but i'd upgrade the bars to riser ones however you'd have to change the stem too to fit the new bars on.

I figured they would be a bit better in terms of feel, I think I'll be investing in a set of foam grips.

And I meant is there anything else I can do to make life a bit easier for myself, in novice terms.

Like I was thinking of getting HS33's front and back, but not sure if there is a slightly cheaper option that would be okay for practicing?

It won't be yet because I want to get comfy on it and stuff first.

But looking for stuff I can change and upgrade to make it better.