Hull Trials Park Demo Day

Andeee

I found out of the Hull lads that on the 2nd of June there is going to be a one day only temporary trials park.. i think it is organised/run through the council or a local community.

As for location/obstacles i will find that out soon and update the thread

Hopefully if there is going to be a big turn out it would be great to see groups of riders from different towns supporting this cause as if loads show up this could be quite promising and hopefully permanent.

So far we have:

Hull Guys

Scunthorpe Guys

Doncaster Guys

Would be much appreciated for support from this forum and riders from towns/areas near by to support this really good cause!

Thanks Andrew

Edited by Andeee

the event started as a bmx and skate contest on my local skate park and after getting kicked out of a local parks playground from riding the rocks and walls the council got us in touch with the guy behind the bmx contest that one of my mates dads is doing with the help of a youth club to promote the skate park and the bmxers, skaters and scooter riders in hull we got word of this due the to park keepers kicking us off and told us to get in touch with this kids dad and he agreed we needed to promote trials aswell so shannon a local trials rider has taken time out of his life to sort it by ringing local construction firms to get pallets and concrete pipes or blocks on the grass next to the skate park and the company's truck is to be placed in the middle of the trials course to promote the company as the event is being filmed for look north so all us hull riders would like to see a good turn out because if this goes well the council are willing to design a trials park for all the skate parks in the surrounding area of hull