Mod Frames!

Aii_Aitch

What are your favourite mod frames?

So, I bought an old rusty Onza T-Vee in late September after playing around on an old hardtail MTB and found that I really enjoy trials.

For Christmas, I got given a second-hand Onza Zoot 24" and I've been out riding on that ever since.

I've decided (and started) to buy parts and build up a mod from scratch - but before I can buy much else, I need to decide on a frame.

The geometries for the T-Vee were fine for when I started, but I now find it hard to get onto my rear wheel & it feels too short to be comfortable.

Wheelbase 1005mm, Chainstay Length 375mm & BB +55mm.

And my Zoot seems just long enough, and I'm being given a longer stem so that it's more comfortable.

Wheelbase 1040mm, Chainstay Length 375mm & BB +35mm

So from those geometries, I'm guessing that I'll need a long frame with a rise of about +45?

Can anybody shed some light on this?

I've looked at the Echo Lite before, but it doesn't really appeal to my "OOH SHINY" side, and even though it's the lightest frame suggested so far, it's only 200g lighter...

The blade is nice & pretty cheap considering, but wouldn't the head angle almost cancel out the overall feel of length whilst riding?

& the onza ice is pretty & the bash plate is probably a good idea considering my "f**k that's big. i'll try it anyway" approach. so it's a contender. :P

the onza limey i've seen on a ride before and it looks great & holds a bash plate if I remember right?