Duel Master Cylinder On Hs33

brad1995

I was just wondering if anyone on here has used 2 master cylinders on their HS33 before instead of 1 master and 1 slave. Reason being that my slave cylinder is completely dead and i only have a spare master but to make it work i would need to use the shroud nut fittings as the crossover connections and i was just wondering if it would matter and affect performance and if anyone has been successful with this before? Thanks.

2011 on maggies are like that anyway, and i ran my old set the way you described.

i had my front one running thr m6/m6 cylinders and the m6/m8s on the rear, had them like that as i was using monty splitters

Thanks guys ! I just said master cylinder because i found a bike shop online and they were calling the m6/m8 the master cylinder and the m6/m6 the slave cylinder but they only have the m6/m8 ones in stock and they are the older 2005 versions and there going for £15 each so if im changing one i might as well change the other and have a fresh new set.

Thanks guys ! I just said master cylinder because i found a bike shop online and they were calling the m6/m8 the master cylinder and the m6/m6 the slave cylinder but they only have the m6/m8 ones in stock and they are the older 2005 versions and there going for £15 each so if im changing one i might as well change the other and have a fresh new set.

i have a NOS master and slave (black old style) with crossover pipe i'll do for £25 if you want it?