Onza Genesis 20" Prototype

Joe@Onza

If there will be a comp version with snail adjustment and disk brake option then it will be new frames for next seasons comps for the boys. They have had Blade frames for two years now and love them. But Aarons has been upgraded to take snail adjustment/disk back end with Hope brake and he really likes that setup. I hate grinding rims!! As for bash plate Aaron is practicing without using it anyway. Simons will be upgraded to same spec for next seasons comps. Over to Onza?

You will be after the Vox then. Same frame apart from it has disc tab and the geo is +70 and 72 , 1010 wb. No snail cams though as I have to agree with Craig. oh and its polished.

Edited by Joe@Onza

I love it! Makes me want to ride a mod again so bad! double magura slapped on it! boom street/compy bike in one! Awesome and £1000 carnt go wrong.................

I rode the Prototype to this frame for a good 6-7 months possibly longer. I know alot of people say its the best frame they have ever ridden. But i actually think it is such a stiff feel the the bike and it sits really well on the back wheel!

You will not be dissapointed if you purchase one of these frames ill put my money on it! I f i had the money to build up a mod id be straight after one of these!

Also you very very rarly hear of Onza's snapping cracking etc...... where as koxx rockman zhi neon all the foreign buggers always seem to do the opposite that onza do!

So yer buy one and you wont be dissapointed and they are stilll very cheap to alot of other branded frames!!!!

Also you rarely hear of Onza's snapping cracking etc...... where as koxx rockman zhi neon all the foreign buggers always seem to do the opposite that onza do!

But you must remember that a greater frequency of hardcore riders use Koxx, Rockman, Zhi etc. so there is always going to be more breakages on those bikes than noobs learning endos riding Onzas (Y)

• Like 1

But you must remember that a greater frequency of hardcore riders use Koxx, Rockman, Zhi etc. so there is always going to be more breakages on those bikes than noobs learning endos riding Onzas (Y)

Im no 'NOOB' as you like to call it iv been riding 5 years not 5 days! joe seddon, andrei burton, jack carthy, are all hardcore riders IMO Just saying

• Like 1

Did I call you a noob? No, and obviously not my intention.

I myself ride an Onza but thats besides the point. All I was trying to say is that there are MORE hardcore riders riding for the brands mentioned than those riding for Onza. I didn't say that Onza didn't have good riders onboard now/ in the past.

Have nice day.

• Like 1

Did I call you a noob? No, and obviously not my intention.

I myself ride an Onza but thats besides the point. All I was trying to say is that there are MORE hardcore riders riding for the brands mentioned than those riding for Onza. I didn't say that Onza didn't have good riders onboard now/ in the past.

Have nice day.

You should have said you ride an onza then!..... if its any help to you, i rode a brand new zhi z3r and its cracked within a month where as i rode the genesis prototype for 6-7 months. and it didnt just stating a fact! I will have a lovely day :) well whats left of it anyway. Love you ({)(})

Cool dude, I never intend to turn TF into a place where I argue with people - Whats the point? Just ruins it for everyone else.

On topic though, I am looking forward to seeing the interest generated by the Genesis 20", Onza are really starting to develop a very good reputation for quality bikes across the board :)

• 3 weeks later...

the OLD tpros use to crack, but they were made on the cheapish. I had an onza Ice (think it had the same geo) and that was one of the nicest bikes to ride. then moved to a monty, and my riding didnt improve at all! just lacked a disc mount!

Ross if you need bits to build a mod I can provide them! even though you look more suited to a stock these days! :)