Is An Onza Bird A Good First Bike

or an auction site, you would probably end up upgrading alot of parts on the Onza so it would make more sence to get a better specced second hand bike,or an auction site, you would probably end up upgrading alot of parts on the Onza so it would make more sence to get a better specced second hand bike,

For £400, you won't get a better new bike. I see that you probably want a new bike, and I think gradually upgrading the parts is the way to go. You'll learn more about the bike that way.

However, if you look hard enough you may find an ornament bike. Someone like me would build a spanking bike then not ride it for months on end and sell it for a fraction of what it's worth.

I'd say don't rush in, just have a look around first and see what you can find.

you'll want some performance vee pads and a trials freewheel and it'll be fine, i started on a t bird with no difficulties... the main need is the freewheel and pads. the tensile 60 click is excellent value, and so are heatsink pads...