The Start Of My 08 Echo Pure Build

Burglarboycie

looks good! but where's Elvis?

Everything else on this bike needs to be black :D

Haha. I thought id better leave him inside because of the fumes from the caustic soda. Do you reckon? I was going to go with silver echo headset and brake clamps. Got a trialtech sl stem on the way too. I could be tempted to go for black though i guess.

I would love to be able to finish it sooner but funds wont really allow at the moment :-(

Thanks for the input and comments guys

James

Haha. I thought id better leave him inside because of the fumes from the caustic soda. Do you reckon? I was going to go with silver echo headset and brake clamps. Got a trialtech sl stem on the way too. I could be tempted to go for black though i guess.

I would love to be able to finish it sooner but funds wont really allow at the moment :-(

Thanks for the input and comments guys

James

True ;)

I'd say actually, silver clamps, siver rims, silver spokes, black nipples, black hubs, silver stem, black headset and bars. Boom, that would be sexual!

• 2 weeks later...

Right, its been ages now so just a minor note on the build. Bought front brake this evening, got a good deal so im happy.

Major update coming over the weekend though. Along with a topic title change as its no longer a speedrace that im building!!!! New (second hand) frame should come tomorrow.

Cheers

James

So my new frame got collected earlier this morning!! Got a 2008 Echo Pure.

Will be putting pics of it up later as im off work today to work on it. Expecting the arrival of my Trialtech SL stem later too.

I will be asking for some advice etc too so any help greatly appreciated.

Update soon . . . .

James