Moving To Manchester

Rich

Its looking like the weather will be fine for riding tonight, so shall we meet about 7 then? Can't really do much earlier, by the time ive got back from work and had tea etc its going to be getting on a bit.

Anyone know wheres good to park?!

Wednesday at 7 sounds good, look forward to it. Hopefully a few people will be out.

Hola,

Anyone checking this thread got a spare rear Maggie or a chunk of tar?

Yeah I might have some tar, i'll have a look, havn't used the stuff for years...

Love it though I've really struggled for riding time recently especially with the weather. Also need a new front tyre as the one I have now is too skinny but more important things keep popping up so I can't afford!

i'm a bit like that and looking for a front wheel i had found one but lost my phone and all numbers and orange coudn't give me any number and name of contact details as i disdn't use their back up service although posted on here to try and find him

but my 3rd baby boy is almost here so me and the wife are looking to save as much as poss. but i really hope to be out soon and will nb e out down platt fields bmx race track with my 9 year old

can anyone with a car take a detour and pic me up from bury??

Other side of town for me, not that much time tonight, sorry. Can deffo give you a lift when i'm riding in that area, some good natural around those parts like Lee Mill Quarry and Blackstone Edge....

Is there a train you can get??

Other side of town for me, not that much time tonight, sorry. Can deffo give you a lift when i'm riding in that area, some good natural around those parts like Lee Mill Quarry and Blackstone Edge....

Is there a train you can get??

no theres only bus and tram and you cant get on them with a bike, and my dad wont even give me a lift in the car,

I tend to shrink in the rain. Can't reach the pedals. Would've been hopeless! Rich, I'm about indefinitely so let's get a ride organised even if monsieur Konstant does have to disappear for a month or so.

We need to work on finding some new spots. Not exactly stuck for choice at the moment

Edited by cant_ride

I'll keep an eye on this thread and would be cool if you guys got a regular thing going as none of my m8z ride trials and I Have only been doing so for a week. So if this is still going when I feel I'm up to a decent standard, which I figure even riding every day will take months at the least, I think anyway... How long did it take you guys before you were bouncing on your rear(tyre :wink2: ) between gaps and whatnot?

oHoncho... It can take a day or a month or year; depends who's teaching you! It's not about being at a decent standard it's about getting out and learning from each other. Get out on the organised rides now and you'll get a lot better a lot quicker.

Rich, I'm definitely up for a ride tomorrow but possibly not Blackpool due to transport issues. Definitely need to get up there soon though it looks ace.