Sore Hands

bikeperson45

Now that I've started riding again it seems to be taking its toll on my hands. It's not blisters or skin but around under my pinkie finger it gets pretty sore to push down on it or put weight on them when I'm on the bike. I haven't rode in 11 months and didn't have this before, so I'm thinking it might just be my hands need to get used to the impact again? It's only the upper outer part of the palm and it doesn't bother me too much when I'm riding but afterwards I notice it more.

Anyone have experience with this?

The problem is it doesn't actually hurt enough while riding for me to not ride. After not being able to ride in ages it still seems worth it at the moment :P

Might try and get some gloves with padding on the palm, I had got some thicker grips because my others were worn, I was pretty much just holding onto the bar.

Hopefully it will just improve, I never had this before so I'm hoping it's just because my hands have been reunited with impact.

Take brake's when you feel the pain because if you continue riding whilst it hurts it's only going to get worse. Eventually your hands will roughen up on the most stress full places and stop most pain but for the time being you could buy some gloves to stop the pain. The best place for you to get a nice priced decent pair is > http://www.trialsaddict.com/.