A French In Edinburgh (NEW, a few questions at the bottom of the page)

tigriss

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tigriss, sorry just been really busy and will be for the next few weeks. I asked my Niece but they are moving flat this term as theirs is to expensive. I will keep asking. If money is tight I can ask one of my friends if they can rent you a room in a one of his many bed and breakfasts he has. They are very basic.

Ross was just having a laugh about the girlfriend bit. You will need to get used to the Scottish humour. Ross has an extra sarcasim qualification to nearly Yoda level. (Thats above black belt of sarcasim) I think I have just been sarcastic.

Edited by kevind

Thank you for your help, really !

bed and breakfast aren't they more expensive than a room ? I don't care if it's basic, i just want to sleep and park my trials bike.

I maybe found a room in a 3 bedrooms flat for 300£/month plus electricity and gas (around 30£/month). Do you think it's a good deal ? I really can't spend more in a flat, but it's the only one i found for the moment.

here's the ad: http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/double-room-in-hmo-3-bedroom-furnished-shared-flat-near-to-heriot-watt-napier-sighthill-stevenson/1019597041

That's not too bad really. Bit basic but for Heriot Watt you really want to be in the west side of Edinburgh. Sighthill is an okay area but there is more rough areas!

Renting in Edinburgh is usually around £300 per person for a 2/3 person flat, can be more or less depending on location.

Your first year might be a bit rough but as you make friends at uni you'll find a few people on your course, or other courses, who you can share a flat with.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tigriss, sorry just been really busy and will be for the next few weeks. I asked my Niece but they are moving flat this term as theirs is to expensive. I will keep asking. If money is tight I can ask one of my friends if they can rent you a room in a one of his many bed and breakfasts he has. They are very basic.

Ross was just having a laugh about the girlfriend bit. You will need to get used to the Scottish humour. Ross has an extra sarcasim qualification to nearly Yoda level. (Thats above black belt of sarcasim) I think I have just been sarcastic.

i sent you a PM