Phase BB length?

Joshm1991

Simply because I'm lazy, and don't want to do the job twice, does anyone know off the top of their head what the standard bottom bracket length is in a Phase 1.2? I need a longer one to fit a bash ring I have, but I don't know what size to buy! If I knew the standard length, then I can buy a new one that's longer than standard...

Excuse my waffling but I couldn't think of a shorter way to describe my question! :P

Thanks in advance!

Joosh

Yeahh! High five for the Phase! :D I'm in desperate need of some forks for mine.. They've cracked along the top of the left maggie mount! :( not lethal but a bit sketchy!

I'll probably go for an onza one to be honest.. I'm a cheap skate and I'm not one of those weight weenies! :P

Edited by Joshm1991

I'll get some new forks in the future, just not yet! Kinda waiting till they snap.. I'm sure my face will aprieciate this! ;P

I'm going 200mm front disk shortly too, just need to save up! I already have a 180 on it but its a bit sloppy and the brake itself is gash.. So I'm getting rid and starting a fresh!

It is, Well ive still got the pot on, but hopefully it will be off on the 2nd of may. But I when I go back to work, which should be about a month hopefully, I still won't be able to ride for at least 3-4 months. So it'll be a project to work on. Ill be able to ride road bike, just nothing with any impact, ie jumping off walls and rocks and shit. Just fancy a street bike again

• Like 1