Posting Items

1337 Trials

Hello.

Just wondering how people send there parcels usually. I am selling a few trials bike parts and ive started to send them recorded delivery to prevent people trying to get there money back and saying they havn't received the item. This is usually when I sell things via forums.

I have found out this is quite an expensive way but is it worth it do you think?

Royal mail seems to have got pretty expensive now, I tend to use a courier. Try http://www.parcel2go.com/

:)

Thanks bud.

Royal Mail is definitely not the cheapest option. Yodel seems good.

myHermes seems the best for me. Theres a pick up place down my road too but its saves me 30p, lol. I might drop it off because it saves me waiting in all day for them to pick it up.

Edited by 1337 Trials

Yodel are THE worst courier I've ever experienced, we got a TV delivered the other week clearly in a Samsung box saying delicate and it's contents on the outside. Delivery man threw it in the back of his van and came to deliver it.

Needless to say, it looked like someone had taken a sledgehammer to it in transit!

Hermes have been good in my experience, but only from a receivers point of view. They now text you to tell you when it's being delivered too, which is fairly helpful :)

Yeah, I can't say a lot for Hermes, they took their time delivering my brother's shit before. Yodel are definitely bollocks though. So are HDNL, who is the same company. They're not arsed about delivery cards and sorting stuff out in their depots is bollocks.