Any riders in Edinburgh or around that area ..

donski

hello Don,

There are a few street riders in Edinburgh but I dont think they are out much. We are down in East Lothian Haddington where there are many. We have a barn session starting again soon on Tuesday nights. some of the boys are out most weekends street and Natural. PM me and I will get back to you. There is a street ride organised by Ross Mcarthur but its over in Glasgow. Listed under organised rides in a few weeks. Most of the top riders will be in attendance and many others from around the area..

hello Don,

There are a few street riders in Edinburgh but I dont think they are out much. We are down in East Lothian Haddington where there are many. We have a barn session starting again soon on Tuesday nights. some of the boys are out most weekends street and Natural. PM me and I will get back to you. There is a street ride organised by Ross Mcarthur but its over in Glasgow. Listed under organised rides in a few weeks. Most of the top riders will be in attendance and many others from around the area..

Easy, some of us are out regularly :)

• Like 1

Respect where respect is due and YOU are the MAN for organising street rides. In the street corner :

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MMMMMMMMMMcccccccccccccccccccccccccAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUURRRRRRRR.

Matthew, I apologise, but don't hear anything from the local boys here or on the forum. Must be an underground movement in Edinburgh. Do they have to go through any special initation!!!

Rabs back on the scene as well so he will ride (with) anybody.

Don dont worry about the banter, its normal.

Well rectify that immediately. I must admit my trials bike has played third fiddle to my other bikes for a little while, but a quick overhaul and that'll soon change.

I know, but I'm now working every weekend for the next 8 weeks and Wednesday evenings...

Third fiddle?

I think I'll try to get out tomorrow evening or Friday afternoon/evening and blow the cobwebs out!

I know, but I'm now working every weekend for the next 8 weeks and Wednesday evenings...

Third fiddle?

I think I'll try to get out tomorrow evening or Friday afternoon/evening and blow the cobwebs out!

Yeah should be second fiddle but i've been out on the MTB and road bike more than the Skye so it's third in line.