LF: Old Monty video

godbarber

Hi,

Hoping somebody can point me in the right direction here.

I am looking for an old school video of some guy on a dual disc monty! Pretty sure it was a 221 PR

What I remember:

- He's a very very very smooth rider, goes large and you don't hear a sound, you know the type.

- Fairly sure he's not from the UK, European most likely

- You can hear what is an adult movie at the beginning of the video (I remember because at the time I had to mute it for a while at the beginning to avoid awkward looks from my parents)

This video is at least 5 years old as I haven't been involved in the sport in a long time.

If anybody has a clue as to where I might find it or better yet the video itself please let me know

That's not the song or video sadly Dave, but if ever I get a bike again and edit a video.....

Think 2005 is slightly too old

This is worse than thinking of a song but not knowing the name!

Edited by godbarber

t33zr ?

edit-If it was the above that youtube channel no longer exists-He made some verry good videos on a monty

Its not me, but this guy! :D

Had the video on computer, so uploaded just for you, cant remember his name though...

Edit: OH, his name is INUR! :D

Edited by t33zr

Marco Groseneck. I only know it, cause he is my favourite mod rider. You've either got the Monty style or you haven't, most people haven't. The Gerado Garcia ultimate mod video is another example of the Monty style.

This is what you're looking for.

• Like 1