Old newbie

Evening all. Just getting back into trials. I used to ride 26" trials during the Martyn ashton and hawes years. But then got into xc and other forms of racing. All until a year or so ago when I stopped everything. So decided I needed something and picked up a mod trials bike.

Only ridden it a few times. Can do a few basics. I'm just after some training moves to do in a small space. I have a garage to practice in on a night. I know I'm not gonna learn loads In there but was just after a few basics I could learn.

I can track stand fine. Is there any variations I could maybe do to it?

I also read about setting a pallet up and practicing front to back which would be one I'm gonna defo practice in there.

Any help much appreciated

Cheers.

Study the absolute crap out of trashzen.com then go ride!

Thinkbikes do youtube video tutorials too.

I put some input into a thread a while ago where this guy lived somewhere snowy and cold, and could only ride in his garage.

I'd suggest you check it out for ideas http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/189888-short-progress-video/

Then practice your arse off!

Edited by CC12345678910

Ah nice one. Thanks for the link!

I was reading about bunny hopping on here so built myself a little thing ( like what high jumpers use) to practice over. At the start I couldn't even get over 6". By the end I was doin over 12" (3 out of 5 times) so it's defo practice all the way!!!

It hurts your muscles when it's been a while. My back muscles and inside my elbow muscles feel well used!