Radfest

old boy chez

Not long now just another 2 days of work and it will be Radfest o'clock. My mrs got me a GoPro Hero4 Silver on sunday for me birthday so will be looking forward to trying it out that weekend.

• Like 3

Packing and preparing as we speak. Setting off at 12pm tomorrow hoping to be there for after 3 (a couple of bathroom breaks for our little dog will be required) arrive at barrow get camp set up! Fill the buckets with water for the beers to chill then ride! Really looking forward to this weekend

See you all there!

• Like 1

Home and alive!

Well what can i say another successful weekend by all the guys who are involved with Radfest. Massive thanks to the mitchell family n all the team for putting all the hard work and effort to put us all up for that one weekend! I loved the weekend as per usual nice weather! Great atmosphere! Good turn out of riders from all over was great to catch up with some riders who i haven't seen in a while! Thank you all! So hopefully there will be a Radfest 2016 ;) going through me GoPro footage so will upload it all as one big video later on this week.

Cheers