Spanish BB axle for splined cranks

Solasaurous

Got an echo sl frame, takes spanish BB if i'm correct. Have one on my NS, and I run 19mm BMX cranks, but the cranks I have for my trials bike use threaded BB for some try-all cranks (splined). Since I need to get just an axle for the cranks, as I have bought some bearings separately, where could I get one? 

Must be googling wrong thing as I can't find anything.. 

They're almost always just sold as a kit with bearings and axle unfortunately - you might be able to grab one second hand, but as far as I know the only people who sell that kind of stuff as an aftermarket product are Echo themselves and Trialtech, and they both just do full kit.  I think I've heard of some flatland BMX companies doing similar (or at least flatlanders using ISIS cranks on press-fit setups), but I don't really know too much about the details of that setup unfortunately.

That might work, although the issue you'll potentially run into is that the Spanish BB bearings tend to be either 9 or 10mm wide, whereas regular ISIS ones are usually nearer 7mm (unless they run a double bearing setup, e.g. Try-All, Reset) where it'd be 14mm drive, 7mm non-drive.  I'm not 100% but I think the ID of the bearings might be veeeeery slightly different too.  Seem to remember ISIS is 22.2mm, but I think Spanish bearings tend to be a 'true' 22mm, although again I'm not 100% sure.