D8 with Kev, Tim, Matt, Fraser, Lewis, Danny

AndyT

Found this 13? year old uk gem...from the simpler times before vlogs, fat tired +20% bmx bikes and hashtags.  Just riding and messin about... Keep your followers up... might see a lil john s in there , where are they now?? wayne mohamet??   Watch out for awkward zoo and koxx living...beware the flouro rims they are only in for one scene.

I promise NO  footjam anythings :

• Like 5

23 hours ago, US_BenR said:

Been feeling pretty nostalgic lately, thank you AndyT. 

Nice to always see lines versus going up an object turning around on the rear tire and then off.

20+ years of riding has gotten me a few riding rules...

Every single move- sidehop, gap , whatever has to be linked in 3 moves, no matter how small they may be.  Never one thing over and over.  Unless your name is craig lee scott or neil tunnicliff (where are they now?!)

If you are doing a balance line- and you take your foot off to balance, you didn't make the line.  The second you take your foot off to dog pee, just get off the wall cuz your balance line didn't count.  Jeff Lenosky taught me this in the late 90s, has stuck since.  Kind of like a bitch crank, but to the 8th power.  Dog pee = Instant cringe move.

Finally always have fun and smile while you are riding your bicycle. You aren't in a prison, you aren't a soviet olympian in the 80s.  Settle down, relax and have fun- you are riding a bicycle!! frowny concerned faces only get you anal cancer, chill out people.

• Like 2