Germany - Riding Spots/Clubs/Contacts Near Heilbronn/Stuttgart

3dd

Hi. I have moved to fairly small town in south Germany Heilbronn for work. I took my bike, even though I rarely ride...

Does anyone have any contacts/forums in Germany specifically for trials? Can anyone advise how to find any riding spots near me (indoor/outdoor)? I tried searching for some websites, but it's generally dead and quiet. 

Any help appreciated!

Hi,

if you want to ride in Stuttgart, do not hesitate to contact me. We are a small group of riders (4-5 riders). There are basically three big spots around Stuttgart:

• der "Park" close to Stuttgart Universität (close to the S-Bahn Station Stadtmitte), TGS/Street stuffmedia.media.885704c5-10f5-41c9-ab74-3cf7
  • Stuttgart Universität (S-Bahn Station Vaihingen), mix of TGS, Street and Comp
  • 09-06-2015_10-41-09.jpg
  • Birkenkopf aka Monte Scherbelino, more for Comp trial
  • monte-scherbelino-f4394a0a-575c-47a3-8a5

Unfortunately, I don't know Heilbronn.

You can also post on mtb-news.de, under the trial section.

Hope to ride with you soon!

I think one of my friend mentioned he meets someone from Heilbronn. Can ask him if he has still some contact with him.

Edited by La Bourde

Hey! Thanks for posting. It's good to know there is something to ride around here and that I am not alone. :cheers:

I will PM you in the next few weeks/a month when I am a little bit more settled. In the mean time I will see if there is something simple around here in Heilbronn to ride to refresh my skills. 

• 1 month later...

For Clubs depending how far you want to drive MSC Schatthausen is 45 minutes away which is a really good club with a great venue. If you fancy a road trip to Nurnberg  I can also show you some spots even I don't really ride anymore but I still have a bike.