Where is the Arcade 2022?

javimic

Hello again,

Is the 2022 Arcade Edition on the streets? I haven't seen an unboxing out there or new owners posting photos or videos. I only saw Aaron (super rider tv) and Jack H. (pro) on IG. When I was wondering about it, Ali C uploaded a new YouTube video of his old steel frame... well, just to see if anyone noticed the same thing. :)

5 hours ago, javimic said:

Hello again,

Is the 2022 Arcade Edition on the streets? I haven't seen an unboxing out there or new owners posting photos or videos. I only saw Aaron (super rider tv) and Jack H. (pro) on IG. When I was wondering about it, Ali C uploaded a new YouTube video of his old steel frame... well, just to see if anyone noticed the same thing. :)

They've been in stock at most of Inspired's bigger dealers since Jack Heard posted his. The bike Aaron was (is?) riding was from one of Inspired's US dealers.

I've seen a few riders share theirs on Instagram, but you're unlikely to really see all that many - I think it's one of Inspired's lowest volume models, and there's so much noise on social media it's hard to really see much anyway. Even if you search through things like #rideinspired there's loads of other random content that people have started spamming in there. Those generic "@mtbcontentdaily" type accounts that just post bike photos they've ripped from other accounts and use loads of unrelated hashtags just to try and get views need to get in the sea...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AdamR28 said:

Inspired don't do yearly models.

Hi Adam, that was to refer the fluo orange matte colorway, released in May 2022 (sort of!). It's rare that you can't find that latest model running out there. I asked it out of curiosity and to know about the experience of the owners (amateurs). Also here no one raises their hand and we can say that this Forum is popular. Thanks for your comment, man. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark W said:

They've been in stock at most of Inspired's bigger dealers since Jack Heard posted his. The bike Aaron was (is?) riding was from one of Inspired's US dealers.

I've seen a few riders share theirs on Instagram, but you're unlikely to really see all that many - I think it's one of Inspired's lowest volume models, and there's so much noise on social media it's hard to really see much anyway. Even if you search through things like #rideinspired there's loads of other random content that people have started spamming in there. Those generic "@mtbcontentdaily" type accounts that just post bike photos they've ripped from other accounts and use loads of unrelated hashtags just to try and get views need to get in the sea...

Hi Mark, how's it going? I'm agree with generic accounts and hashtags, it could be. However, I also say that while the Inspired Arcade appears (up to the 2021 model) you will not find the latest model. I wrote this thread after a couple of months (at least) searching for the "fluo orange matte 2022". As I told Adam before, here (perhaps the most popular trials forum) you can't find a few photos or a dozen owners. In fact it seems that nothing about it. All this seems to indicate that this model in particular is not on the streets. We'll see if it changes, thanks for answering, mate.

• 4 months later...