please, help to choose

Lomani

Hello everyone, I'm stuck between extention jarvis 24 frame kit and inspired fourplay 24 frame kit.

extention jarvis 24 geometry:

–  Wheelbase: 972

–   BB rise: 17°

–   Head angle: 74°

inspired fourplay 24 geometry:

–  Wheelbase: 994

–   BB rise: 15°

–   Head angle: 73°

How do you think, which one better? Extention will be cheeper for me...

Снимок экрана 2023-06-19 в 21.38.26.png

fourplaygreen1.jpg

Edited by Lomani

The geometry difference is just in the head-angle, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. The difference will be quite minor.
I don't have any personal experience with Extention frames, but I've heard some good things and some bad things. My interpretation would be as follows:

If you want to save a bit of money and have something that is good enough, go for the Extention.
If you value very high quality components and want something you know you can really 100% trust and can afford to pay for that, get the Inspired.

If you're still torn, just go with whichever you prefer the appearance of. They're so similar I doubt most people would notice the difference in geometry, and riding a bike that you think looks nice makes an appreciable psychological difference to how much you enjoy riding it, I think.

• Like 5