Noooooooooooooooo

lee_trialsking

oh tis a secret...not a normal tat or a normal spot, I'm not a normal guy ^_^

On the obliques/lower stomach, mirrored design on each side (so nothing near the belly button). Starting near the hips and going up to the sides. Going to be $$$ too...sold my motorcycle to fund it.

oh tis a secret...not a normal tat or a normal spot, I'm not a normal guy :)

On the obliques/lower stomach, mirrored design on each side (so nothing near the belly button).  Starting near the hips and going up to the sides. Going to be $$$ too...sold my motorcycle to fund it.

^_^ wowsers, lol

so give us a clue, lol

$500 base, up from there depending on how long it actually takes. There are flames involved. And a few black roses.

I'm going to have to drive home like 2 hours after its done with my pants unbuttoned and shirt rolled up with ointment all over my tattoo... lol going to be so painful, tons of school work to do as well!! Last week of classes before finals...bad timing.

no I'm not american, where the f**k did you get that idae from?????

I='m a scot's man living in edinburgh all my life???

Joe,I had the idea and allot of say/influence in it,but my mate max@urban bms done the full thing....what a guy.

I love my tat's, no one else has anything like it....that's what a tat should be...I don't like flash(the books of tat'sin the shop's)cause you could be out thinkin hey I like MY tat and next thing some ned/townie could have the same thing from the same shop...thats not individual....

Andrew,your ink sound's sweet.....who's the artist?not cheap are they????

oh I fully agree with the sheltered life post aswell....well put!

mr kenny ^_^

kenny- the artist is Lee Ball... check out the top few artists on that site, 'tis some crazy shit they do. I had to make my apointment a month ago, usually it takes around 3 months to get in but I got lucky :S

Only 5 days left :( I'll post pics in this thread if I can still find 'er.

• 10 months later...