Dream Bike Kit

Wright Pads

Shame i can't phsyicly beat you to a plump right now....

WTF!! Also, isn't it "pulp"?

Anyway...

So you're bored, and want to make some parts? How about a bashring? Booster? Any other school typ projects. :(

Mike. xx

No say i give you my credit card. I say go max it out (good luck on trying) with the most elaboret (expensive out of this world it means) bike parts for a stock trials bike.

So all you want to do is make the most pointlessly expensive bike you can?

I would just go to a company and say build me custom everything :(.

Or MiddleBurn for cranks, CK for hubs and headset. Leeson, Curtis or Revell for frame, Id get Mavic ceramic rims, Avid Ultimates, top of the range Shimano bits and bobs(shifters and stuff), and just other pimp parts I cant be bothered to think of at the moment.

Ah youve said you have a frame, OK.

Edited by dotsixtytrials

Frame: Pashley 26 ghz

Forks: Pashley TV

Cranks: Tensiles

Pedals: V12's

R Wheel: Profile on Onza Ronnie rim

F Wheel: Profile on Mavic 717

Tyres: R-Comp24, F-Highroller

Chain- KMC Kool

Stem: Echo/Monty

Bars: Zoo Risers

R Brake: Hs33 with Heatsink pads, XTR Booster, normal lever

F Brake: XTR

Headset: King

BB: Race Face Sig

Seat: FSA KForce SD Lite Full Carbon Saddle

Mech: XTR

it's "you're" not "your"

"you're" is a contraction of "you are"

as in "you're not that great at spelling and grammar" :()

for example

it would be Brant your're a goose

instead of Brant your a goose

im catching onto this grammar malarkey :(

Edited by pinky

Can you stop the hating Mike. I used to dig at Brant every now and then, but there is no point.

Its just trials Mike, chill out.

OK. Can everyone stop being such dicks towards Brant, I'm not being a brown noser, but its pointless.

Feel free to pick up on my grammatical errors and punctuation flaws that you find in my posts.

Edited by dotsixtytrials

Can you stop the hating Mike. I used to dig at Brant every now and then, but there is no point.

Its just trials Mike, chill out.

OK. Can everyone stop being such dicks towards Brant, I'm not being a brown noser, but its pointless.

Feel free to pick up on my grammatical errors and punctuation flaws that you find in my posts.

Will do. :(

Nah, it's not really hate, it's just expressive general annoyance. :( And still brant, there really was no point in that. I know people have done similar to you, but it's only because you're seriously annoying them.

Mike...

And still brant, there really was no point in that. I know people have done similar to you, but it's only because you're seriously annoying them.

Mike (or can I call you Fat?) - the point was that someone was ripping lovely Pete for not spelling correctly (even though I think he has dyslexia?) but also then misspelling in their own post.

Which is sloppy.

Generally, I won't pull up people on spelling unless they get arsey with other people.

Brant - Yes i suffer form that. Spelling which inc grammer etc etc is mega hardand i give in pretty soon due to it ebing so hard. Im sorry

Erm i'll be giving you a call Monday i hope dude (Brant)

TAHTS OK AT LEAST U DONT TOK IN TEXT SPEAK WHICH I FIND EVEN HARDER 2 UNDERSTAND

BUT I DID SORT OF MAEK THIS CONV3RTER SO I CUD TOK 2 PEOPLE ON MBU-GAY!!!!1!!1 WTF LOL

http://www.on-one.co.uk/mbukizer.html