Steam / Cs

Corish

Right I don't want to buy another CS blah blah I can play on 2 PC's with my account through LAN no problem had all that working, great, good stuff, but I also want both PC's to work through the actual internet and both PC's to play with other people on other servers, and I want to connect to the same server, using the same account it doesnt let you

So the real reason I posted this is to ask if anyone has a Steam account with Counter strike (just normal one) working with it etc, and if you don't go on it anymore would you mind lettin me know your user and pass, yeah cheeky I know but I really do want to play on other servers 2 PC's on one server at same time, would be mint.

Thanks in advanced.

Corish

But he wants to play on the internet.  You're gonna have to get another CD key from somewhere...

I dont need a CD Key because I have logged in as Corish (My steam account) on both PC's and I can play on internet seperately, I don't know about paying on different servers I think you can, so really all I need is a User and Pass with a CS on that user and pass, just Counter Strike, not CS:Source, or CS:CZ just CS, thanks a lot

Corish

You can't be logged into steam with the same account twice.  But CS 1.6 is free now anyway isn't it?  So just get a new steam account with a different email address?

Gah.... You can man!!! I've done it! :o

Also I've made a new account but no CS comes up.

:o

corish

You can't be logged into steam with the same account twice.  But CS 1.6 is free now anyway isn't it?  So just get a new steam account with a different email address?

cs 1.6 is free now blimy! were is it free i look on steam and then got to counter strike and gives me this shit about having to buy a hl2 gold wtf?

Edited by toby

CS 1.6 is not free.

CZ is not free

HL2 is not free

DLDM2 is not free

etc etc

If you sign up for a new account and don't supply your CD key (Proove of purchase) then that automatically locks the games from your game list. If you buy half like 1 and enter that CD key, it will unlock counterstrike. If you enter a HL2 CD key it will unlock all games. It's just to stop piracy. Look for counterstrike 'serialz, not serials' on google. Ones bound to work (Y)

Adam

CS 1.6 is not free.

CZ is not free

HL2 is not free

DLDM2 is not free

etc etc

If you sign up for a new account and don't supply your CD key (Proove of purchase) then that automatically locks the games from your game list. If you buy half like 1 and enter that CD key, it will unlock counterstrike. If you enter a HL2 CD key it will unlock all games. It's just to stop piracy. Look for counterstrike 'serialz, not serials' on google. Ones bound to work  (Y)

Adam

all the games? all i can use is hl2 + dm and counter strike source

CS 1.6 is not free.

CZ is not free

HL2 is not free

DLDM2 is not free

etc etc

If you sign up for a new account and don't supply your CD key (Proove of purchase) then that automatically locks the games from your game list. If you buy half like 1 and enter that CD key, it will unlock counterstrike. If you enter a HL2 CD key it will unlock all games. It's just to stop piracy. Look for counterstrike 'serialz, not serials' on google. Ones bound to work  (Y)

Adam

I see now, I found this out last night, its a buttom called 'Register A Product I Already Own' thanks anyway everyone, I'll just buy another game tap in the CD Key and take it back saying it don't work or something.

corish

cs has allways been free.... you needed/need a half life CD key to play it. you can get half life for about £8 new so stop being cheap.

Hahahaha!!! for one I already have it, and for two, shut up, I was wondering if anyone would if not then it don't matter, if I ask you to buy it me and you say no then your cheap (Y) ! ! ! !

Corish