Counter Strike Clan Match

Corish

Since the whole clan idea is not going ahead, we've decided to have just 'fun' clan matches.

Altogether we need 11 CS1.6 Steam users, 10 to play, one to host a Dedicated server and to provide us with the IP and Password with a maximum of 10 Players

The match will go on for 1 hour, there is no prize, as its 'fun' just the fact that you know your team won :blink:

Please post here if you want to play in the match, once the pegs have gone, they've gone.

Oh and a map, if you want to play in the match please select one of these maps

de_nuke

de_dust

de_dust2

de_aztec

thanks,

crash

I`m in ... the name`s ph34r ... although I haven`t played for 4 months, but I`m sure i`ll remember it. I got time on my hands now, so I`ll practice :blink:

PS: We`re playing cs1.6 w/ steam, right ? At least I hope so

PPS : de_dust isn`t really a PCW(practice clan war) map, it`s unbalanced, favorable for the CT`s ... aztec,inferno,cbble,dust2&nuke were the official maps back in the days I used to play. So you might want to consider those?

Edited by Paul

wtf de_dust has allways been one of the origional maps, even since the counter-strike mod was realesed about 6-7 years ago!

It's hardly unbalanced at all, hence it being one of most played origional maps and best voted of the year (look on steam forums).

I don't mind though, any map doesn't bother me. I don't see how the map makes a diffrence in 'training', if you really wanted a good map to 'train' on why don't you try an aim map?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

adam

Sheessshhh .. chill man. I just said those maps were the ones we used to play contests on, dust wasn`t so popular because 1 sniper could hold off everyone coming through the 'undergr passage' and through the tunnel, right. That`s why people used to think it`s unbalanced. Just an oppinion.

On the other hand ... got time right now ? Wanna play ? Name the server :blink:

How do i play :)

like, i dont have no idea even what it is, do i download it or what :">

You need a CD Key and things and a steam account (free) the game isnt that expensive around 20 quid for Condition Zero :blink:

corish

i wouldnt mind playing, ive gotta get a new cs cd though, because my official one i got like 5 years ago aint working :)

hopefully ill get one sat, ill let you no :sick: :sick:

ive been wizzing through hl2 over the past few days (H) so ive got some practiuse in :)

Dave :blink:

Edited by Mr Dave

use an empty uk2 server and save everyone money?

Ash

You can host your own dedicated server though can't you? Im sure you can, bah oh well, we'll find a UK2 one with a maximum of 10 players so no one else can join. we only need 1 more person to play.

corish

You can host your own dedicated server though can't you? Im sure you can, bah oh well, we'll find a UK2 one with a maximum of 10 players so no one else can join. we only need 1 more person to play.

corish

what dya mean? i can host my own game. does this involve money? if not, speak up >_< .

Ash

what dya mean? i can host my own game. does this involve money? if not, speak up  (Y) .

Ash

on steam go to play games then that box will appear then go down to tools (under 'My Games') and there should be Dedicated Server, I don't know if you can use it or what not though, well the time is close we need only one more player, someone will find an IP etc. I think we should look for one around 7:30 ish for a match at 8.

Corish