My Stupid Computer And

Ingram

Hi, my camcorder and computer still wont co-operate! I've changed the cable like you guys said, no luck, However i have relised someing rather strange, I went ito device manager and then the network adapter bit, and it has a yellow circle with a "!" in it on one of the network apaters called "1394 Net Adapter". I clicked on it and it says " This device cannot start. (Code 10)" What that mean (Y) Also the the other network adapter in the folder was disabled. I enabled that and i got a icon on my tool bar (Right corner) with a connection icon (like when you conect to the internet the two computers,) anyway its called "Local Area Connection 7", it has a big red cross on it and it says "the network cable is unplugged" (Y) So i dont have a clue, If anyone can post a reply on anything i could try it would be greatly apreciated, Thanks loads guys and girls, Jake

when i plug the cable in the camera? it just comes up with the window "what d you want to do with this device" or suming like that then you choose from the list, When i plug the card in it came up with found new hardware, i have unistalled both network adapters and let it install them again, but it still had the "!" in the yellow circle.

sam, i got the more expensive one, was 18 quid with p+p and VAT, Um im using the usb ports on it, all of them are being used (webcam, printer and usb cable for phone) they all work fine, i think it is plug and play because it came with no cd, but have i nistalled it wrong (Y) surely you cant though! lol!

yer my dads, think its pci slotty thingie mabobby, stupid computers (Y) why i always get the one that dont work (Y) hahahah only joking

EDIT: You reckon its the firewire card?

Edited by Ingram