Gloves

fairy elephants

I try to wear gloves to combat my hands getting so sore and bleeding, but when i wear gloves i swear it gets worse!

I had to take the day off riding today as my hands were so bloody after 5 mins of riding :ermm:

It's where i've got blisters then ridden some more then the skin rises up and comes off, but so much that its bleeding :( and i've just got confy monty foam grips

how do you lot combat hands dying :- ?

I also had that problem with acor spongy grips, only happens to some people though, my mate is fine with his. here's the basic theory though (IMO). :mellow:

If your using the foam grips you need to hold onto them tighter than rubber grips to stop your hands slipping, Therefore you get major huge blisters and sometimes cramp in your fingers.

Try ODI longneck bmx grips and cut the flanges off them, nice and soft, really grippy and last over a year with little wear. and for £6.00 it wont hurt to try em but it might hurt you not to try em.