The Green Mile

MrMonkey

You're still on very thin ice.  What with all your chav-bashing earlier, do you really think that intelligence/education is the issue here?

Not quite sure where you're coming from with that, could you elaborate a little bit please?

I really don't see how you can say, "I am better than all these scallies, they should be culled."  You come across as though you are somehow mighty and superior.

How do you decide who to cull (and who decides)?  You gonna establish a superior race who are most worthy of life and they decide?  It's just not viable.

There are a lot of nasty poeple in the world but it's not your decision (or anyones) who lives and who dies.

Didn't read many of my posts, IT'S NOT JUST SCALLIES. It's the scum of society what ever social group they are. And a jury would decide, like they do now, the general public.

Edited by MrMonkey

If I look at the goths in my school they get picked on daily. Now they are forced to stay in classrooms at dinner. This is the most extreme form of bullying I have ever known about. What do you think has happened to the kids doing it? Nothing, they are all still in school. Those people need to be wiped from existence so nobody has to fear their type.

No, you're just going to extremes.

Why not punish them and then perhaps they'll see the error of their ways. The school is clearly at fault for not dealing with it.

Most people I would assume have bullied someone at some point. But you come to realise how wrong it is because people tell you its wrong. If no-one takes any action against you you're not going to change are you.

Some people are just nasty and thats the way they are, the majority of people, I think, are just poorly educated or from really harsh backrounds and dont know any better. If I wasnt brought up to know that stealing/vandalising/morris dancing was wrong then I would probably not think twice about doing them.

Maybe we should try and get back on topic a bit? I feel like we're taking this thread in a whole different direction to the way it started now. Its got potential and I dont want to be responcible for turning it into yet another chav-based rant-a-thon (Y)

Some people are just nasty and thats the way they are, the majority of people, I think, are just poorly educated or from really harsh backrounds and dont know any better. If I wasnt brought up to know that stealing/vandalising/morris dancing was wrong then I would probably not think twice about doing them.

But their parents do not teach them that things as terrible as those things (especially morris dancing) are bad. So it's either steralise the parents, so they cannot bring children into the world who will be poorly educated.

I'm sorry if these posts are offending anyone but I do truly have strong feelings on these issues. And they do need seeing to by the government. The fact I wasn't banned and didn't get flamed to fook and actually have people slightly agreeing has shocked me immensely.

Not quite sure where you're coming from with that, could you elaborate a little bit please?

I'm just saying that your point about intelligence/education is a load of bollocks really. There's loads of uneducated people in this country. I'm just saying that there's no reason to believe that imigrants are less intelligent or educated...

Although I have to admit I'm a bit confused. Is the topic about immigration, or about chavs?

Didn't read many of my posts, IT'S NOT JUST SCALLIES. It's the scum of society what ever social group they are. And a jury would decide, like they do now, the general public.

That's not the point. You're basically saying "kill these people who I don't like". What mink is saying it why do you (or anyone else for that matter) think you have the power to say who lives or dies?

Such as the dirty chavs who just create more and more of their own kind who just like fighting and drinking and being a general pain drain on society's energy.

Hmmm , whoever could have given us the impression that you were referring to chav's (Y)"

Not to mention your posts in the chav's sticky thread. I think its fairly obvious how you feel about them.

I'm just saying that your point about intelligence/education is a load of bollocks really.  There's loads of uneducated people in this country.  I'm just saying that there's no reason to believe that imigrants are less intelligent or educated...

Although I have to admit I'm a bit confused.  Is the topic about immigration, or about chavs?

That's not the point.  You're basically saying "kill these people who I don't like".  What mink is saying it why do you (or anyone else for that matter) think you have the power to say who lives or dies?

First part, what I'm trying to say is. Bringing in educated people helps the economy as they make money, but bringing in uneducated people doesn't help. If you can see what I mean.

The topic isn't about either of those things.

I am not saying kill these people who I don't like. I'm saying kill criminals. And other people no-one likes. I'm not saying I have the power to decide who lives or dies. BUT I think someone should have that power.

There are a lot of nasty poeple in the world but it's not your decision (or anyones) who lives and who dies.

Call me a geek (second book referecne in one thread (Y)) but has anyone read Frankenstien? That has a lot to say about the 'userping of God' in the choice of whether the 'monster' lives or dies. The creation is a hotch-potch of parts taken from dead people, socially outcast and completely unaccepted, but the fact remains: it lives and it loves. It desires to live away from others and be peaceful but that isn't good enough. Who has the right to kill something that is alive? Frankenstein gave life, so is it his right to remove that life?

Just something else for people to ponder over.

Tom *standing back, but reading with interest*

First part, what I'm trying to say is. Bringing in educated people helps the economy as they make money, but bringing in uneducated people doesn't help. If you can see what I mean.

The topic isn't about either of those things.

I am not saying kill these people who I don't like. I'm saying kill criminals. And other people no-one likes. I'm not saying I have the power to decide who lives or dies. BUT I think someone should have that power.

And who are you going to trust with this power. I certainly wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of such a person!

You could have a jury, but what if they get bribed etc... plus as George mentioned the phychological effects of sentancing people to death arn't going to be all that great.

Or polititions, I dont think I even need to explain why thats a bad idea, imagine if Tony Blair and his awesome grasp of intelligence information had the right to decide on your right to live (Y)

In Germany the Nazi's had this power you descibed and it didnt turn out all too well did it. Power can and will be abused, and when its the power to decide on life or death its going to get pretty bad for quite a few people. You're just breeding intollerance, once all the criminals are gone what next? Fat people are costing the health service, as are smokers. So exterminate them all? I keep tripping over short people should we just dispose of anyone under 5ft? What your talking about would at best be chaos.

Yes Jimbo I do have very strong feelings abouts chavs, I do realise that maybe causing my opinon to be slightly bias. But this does still not alter the fact that most of us knows they cause the majority of the problems.

About who decides who dies, I'm going to make a huge U-Turn now just for you (Y) , But remove the death penalty unless it's neccessary. Then there's an opinion poll of 10,000 people from all different areas and backgrounds in the country they decide. But there's a better prison system, that doesn't cater well for prisoners at all. Make them learn their lessons.

People say prisons are factorys for criminals, that's because they get an easy ride so they do it again so they can get a piss easy f**king life.

Yes Jimbo I do have very strong feelings abouts chavs, I do realise that maybe causing my opinon to be slightly bias. But this does still not alter the fact that most of us knows they cause the majority of the problems.

I realise that im not exactly in the roughest of area's but im struggling to think of a major problem directly caused by chav's. We have problems here with unemployment and vandalism. But they're not caused by chav's, more over 'chavs' are the result of these problems. ie: if someones got no job and there's nothing to do they're going to get bored and amuse them selves in other ways. If you dont provide the opportunity for people to interest themselves they're going to find something else to do. I know i've been in that situation before. We're lucky enough to have a sport that will keep us out of trouble the majority of the time.

Im not trying to say that any major crime is the result of boredom. I'm trying to make the point that most chavs are responcible for fairly minor crimes. Maybe what I class as a chav is different to what you do?

There is a bit of a violent crime problem where I work too, but this is caused by a tiny minority of fools. Everyone else gets tarred with their bad reputation because they look/act the same. Most are fairly harmless though and trying to look 'ard.

I think I've done quite well to restrain myself from simply flaming you for that 'Nazis had some good ideas' comment.

Your attitude is dangerous and unconsidered, and there's probably some good grounding for it being psychotic. Thankfully you'll never get close to being in a position to impose this shit on people, Europe's learned that lesson. Wish the same could be said for the entire world.

Joe

I realise that im not exactly in the roughest of area's but im struggling to think of a major problem directly caused by chav's. We have problems here with unemployment and vandalism. But they're not caused by chav's, more over 'chavs' are the result of these problems. ie: if someones got no job and there's nothing to do they're going to get bored and amuse them selves in other ways. If you dont provide the opportunity for people to interest themselves they're going to find something else to do. I know i've been in that situation before. We're lucky enough to have a sport that will keep us out of trouble the majority of the time.

Im not trying to say that any major crime is the result of boredom. I'm trying to make the point that most chavs are responcible for fairly minor crimes. Maybe what I class as a chav is different to what you do?

There is a bit of a violent crime problem where I work too, but this is caused by a tiny minority of fools. Everyone else gets tarred with their bad reputation because they look/act the same. Most are fairly harmless though and trying to look 'ard.

I am in one of the roughest and worst off parts of the UK. We have one of the highest Teenage Pregnancy rates in Europe (Top 10 somewhere) and the same with incest. Chavs around here pretty much run the show. Like I said about my school, 250 suspensions amongst 40 people. For violent assaults and carrying weapons. It's pretty rough. I would love to be able to live somewhere else as I know my education would be better. I dread going to school everyday as I know I'll take some form of abuse or I'll have a lesson interrupted. That's how bad it is, surely my school life shouldn't involve me worrying of when I'll next be told someone's going to get their older brother to kick the shit out of me because of me looking at them.

Joe you do realise what I meant by the Nazi's had some good ideas. As in controlling the gene pool? By Sterelisation or death. And you're opinion and mine do not make one of us psychotic. I'm just a little more extreme than you.

Edited by MrMonkey

immigrants are probably some of the hardest working people in this country

Any reason you said that? What about all the ones who slip through and live off benefits? I will not deny that immigrants have helped British economy, but that does not mean that they all should be let in.

Joe you do realise what I meant by the Nazi's had some good ideas. As in controlling the gene pool? By Sterelisation or death.

Killing people is NOT a good idea.

Its bad that your school is such a state. Thats what happens when people are allowed to get away with things over and over. This thread should really be about dealing with those people rather then ignoring the problem in a way that DOES NOT INVOLVE ANYONE DYING!

Murder is not the answer.

Look back in our countries past. Look at the amount of crime when punishment was harsh. It was pretty minimal. Life was harder then yes, but that would mean more crime wouldn't it. But there wasn't so if the punishment was harsh nowadays that should mean we would be pretty sorted. The death penalty needs to be brought back even if only used in the most sevre cases.

Any reason you said that? What about all the ones who slip through and live off benefits? I will not deny that immigrants have helped British economy, but that does not mean that they all should be let in.

i get to work with them everyweek, id like to see you work for £4.85 an hour for the rest of your life

Because if you've travelled across continents to get here, risking your life, you're going to want to work f**king hard to make sure you stay here.

Immigration is a good thing. I think your getting confused between Economic Immigration (Moving to find better work) , asylum seeking (moving because your afraid for your life) and Illigal Immigration (Sneaking into the country despite having no reason to leave your own country, or having been refused entry)

Illegal immigration is a bad thing, because people come into the country unchecked and with no documentation so they cant get a job. No doubt a lot of these people end up with really shite jobs or invloved in crime. Its the governments responcibility (or it was until they signed it over to the EU) to control the border and the Asylum system, unfortunatly our government isnt exactly doing a brilliant job of it.

Its anoying, although perhaps not totally the fault of the people concerned, that these three different types of immigration are all lumped together, often described as immigration, and the whole lot gets bad-mouthed by people who either dont know what they're talking about or people who are rascist. There is a bloody difference! Its not complicated to work out.

I think your getting confused between Economic Immigration (Moving to find better work) , asylum seeking (moving because your afraid for your life) and Illigal Immigration (Sneaking into the country despite having no reason to leave your own country, or having been refused entry)

The only one of those 3 I agree with (In this country) Is Economic Immigration. If you are afraid that you might be killed you move to the closest country that's safe. You don't travel as far as you can which may mean you will die on your journey. Yes you would want to get away from the threat, but moving by 3 countries would be enough. East Europe is where most of them come from (That's sounds really bad but I don't mean it in the evil saddistic way it sounds) so they could go to any of the countries on the west coast of Europe. (Was going to list them but my geography skills would make you all laugh) But anyway, they shouldn't come to our country as a first option. Yes some of them don't but that's only because they got caught in the first attempt they made to get here.

My opinion on immigration is, if you are going to change one part of the world for the better (the west, generally richer...) then you cant, you have to change the whole world. If not, theres going to be immigration etc. and nothing can be done to stop it. Never going to happen but thats what i think (Y) . I don't have a problem with immigration to be honest, and in ways its a good thing (e.g. mexicans going to the USA, bringing their cultures over like food = taco bells etc.)

I think I've done quite well to restrain myself from simply flaming you for that 'Nazis had some good ideas' comment. 

The Nazi party did have good ideas. The economy of Germany was being toppled by the Jewish culture, which was in charge of Germanys banks, shops and the like, who favoured each other. A German would buy a loaf of bread for a pound at the bakers run by a Jew, but a Jew could buy the same loaf from the same shop for a quarter of the price. The same for banks, being Jewish got you cheaper loans, etc, so to be honest, this was the first racist actionin Germany before the Nazi party was even in power. (However I do not agree with the Nazi party's actions in trying to terminate this racism)

The Jewish culture has always been a very secular culture, more Chrictians have been killed by Jews since the second world war than Jews were killed by Germans.

Think about it; Why was there that memorial day for the Jews killed in concentration camps recently? Was there a rememberance day for the Irish Gypsies, africans or christians that were killed in concentration camps? No. Why should we be made to feel guilty about all these Jews dieing anyway? We were on their side trying to save them!

After the war, the surviving Jews from the camps proclaimed that 5 million Jews were killed at Auscwitz (sp?). In the 1980's, the figure was then sheepishly changed by the Jews to 3.5 million, after questions were asked. Last year that figure was then changed again to 1 million. Why the huge whopper of a lie? And anyway, most of the Jews in the camps were kept their for the war, and released afterwards. Think about this: why would the Germans record the details of every captured Jew, give them an id tattoo, and pay for travel for them to go halfway across Europe, just to be killed? That would just be illogical and pointless.

My very long winded point being that, on the whole, very few of us on this forum no anything about anything, we are just filled to the brim with media hype. You cant trust what people tell you, especially such a hypocritical culture such as the Jews. Let me tell you one last fact about the Jew. The Jew killed Jesus, denounced him as the messiah and are currently still waiting for him to come. In the Torah, their Holy book, in Isiah, which was written long before Jesus was around, it says that God will send the Messiah, and the Jews will not realise it is him, and will torture and kill him. And they did! It says it in their own Holy book! The Jews read and re-read that book year aftr year at their equivilent of church, but when they come to the verse that says that they will kill Jesus, they skip it. Talk about a pile of knobcheese.

I don't have a problem with immigration to be honest

Sorry to ramble on but...

I have a problem with the countless number of young men who come to England, and particularly to Ashford were there is an immigrant hostel, that hang around in my fiances sisters school, calling to young girls to try and take them away and have sex with them. And they do. All day they hang around there, waiting for break time when the girls come out.

Its absolutely sick.

Sorry to ramble on but...

I have a problem with the countless number of young men who come to England, and particularly to Ashford were there is an immigrant hostel, that hang around in my fiances sisters school, calling to young girls to try and take them away and have sex with them. And they do. All day they hang around there, waiting for break time when the girls come out.

Its absolutely sick.

f**k me now that's pissed me off. Who you gonna call no not the ghostbusters the BNP. (Wow that's really racist. But if that's what's going on and the government won't do anything about it I guess we need a party that will they are a bit f**king nuts though) Anyway back on point someone should kick the f**king shit out of them.

death sentence should be braught back in, but only in special cases.

i.e. mutli murderers, rapists, the terminally insane (thats going into euthanasia though)

prisons should undoubtedly be harsher, and without exercise rooms, criminals go in, have nothing to do for 6months, exept for weights.

they come out 3x bigger, with alot more pent up rage.

most interesting topic in a while