Ogwen After The Indoor

Savage

Shit Hot video ben,was a great weekend ! And a great ride.

and for everyone that is slaggign this video off ,get a life ur just jealous! lol

you want to have a closer look at some of the lines in this video,as i was there riding with james ben and fletch when they was doign sum of them they are massive,the quality of riding in this video is mint!

Ben was makin the wheelie hop gap look easy,as with everything else! natural lines never look as good on camera anyway !! Everyone knows that.And its his first video, i think its top!

Lee p.s Ben please could you get fred to ring my dad tonight if he could with regards to koxx days,he was meant to last night must have forgotten.!

Cheers!

Edited by Mr Koxx

weren't there like...30 riders who went to ogwen?

where are they all? (Y)  (Y) don't think i even saw another one in the background who didn't ride for koxx

the koxx lads were all off to one side playing on the silly sized boulders while the rest of us were riding the area below them. thats why you saw no-one that wasn't a koxx rider cos everyone else was group sessioning the smaller rocks...

Shit Hot video ben,was a great weekend ! And a great ride.

and for everyone that is slaggign this video off ,get a life ur just jealous! lol

you  want to have a closer look at some of the lines in this video,as i was there riding with james ben and fletch when they was doign sum of them they are massive,the quality of riding in this video is mint!

Ben was makin the wheelie hop gap look easy,as with everything else! natural lines never look as good on camera anyway !! Everyone knows that.And its his first video, i think its top!

Lee p.s Ben please could you get fred to ring my dad tonight if he could with regards to koxx days,he was meant to last night must have forgotten.!

Cheers!

Sorry, this post just bugged me. The closest to "slagging off the video" that any of us have got is "repetitive" and "not inspiring".

Also, if you actually read what i said, i think u'll find that i said the riding was good, and that i just didnt particularly enjoy the video.

I thought the idea of this forum was to share your oppinions on things, just because you dont like mine, doesnt make me wrong (Y)

Anyone fancy sending me it please because i cant download it. PM me if you would be so kind as I'm not a fan of wacking my e-mail address everywhere

Ignore him (Y)

It'd be way better if it uploaded to Trials-Shack, then everyone can download it, I've tried lots of times to get it, cuts out after a minute or so (Y)