Ashton Forks,

The Foamoi Refresher

On the older models, the disc mount is indeed very slightly out.

Solution: Look at your rotor and see where it is inside the caliper, if it's too high up (e'g catching on the caliper) you need a smaller rotor, if it's too low (eg pads falling off the top of the rotor) you need a bigger one. That was pretty useless, however I remember people saying it's mounted too far down so you need a rotor that's smaller by 3mm, so if you have a 180, you need to get a 177 and so on...

Call up hope and ask them to make you one, they will do ANY size you want. My friend had a problem with discs in horizontal dropouts, so got one that was 178mm.

It was £25 I think and looks like a standard C2 rotor. The turnaround was about 5 days as they had to machine the rotor, but they may well have one in the size you need so call them (Y)

Hope you manage to sort it out.

James

the disc mount is 2mm to low, so if it is a 185mm rotor you need a 183mm, this happend to me, sollution take angle grinder to top of rotor and grind it down till it works, and spins freely. did it to mine, not one problem what so ever (Y)

the disc mount is 2mm to low, so if it is a 185mm rotor you need a 183mm, this happend to me, sollution take angle grinder to top of rotor and grind it down till it works, and spins freely.  did it to mine, not one problem what so ever  (Y)

wrong, if its a 185 rotor then you'll need a 181mm rotor. this is because you take 2mm off each side of the disk.

hope this helps,

Will