Photoshop Help Needed...

Bonney@X-Street

The scratch disk, is basically the hard drive it uses to dump all its memory allocations.

You have to set this to a different hard drive to what photoshop is installed onto. This can be done in Preferences.

For the colours, first of press "D" on your keyboard, to reset the colour's, if this does'nt work, go to "Image" menu (at the top, next to edit) and in one of the first secondry options, is "RGB colour" or similar, select that if it is'nt already selected.

The scratch disk, is basically the hard drive it uses to dump all its memory allocations.

You have to set this to a different hard drive to what photoshop is installed onto. This can be done in Preferences.

For the colours, first of press "D" on your keyboard, to reset the colour's, if this does'nt work, go to "Image" menu (at the top, next to edit) and in one of the first secondry options, is "RGB colour" or similar, select that if it is'nt already selected.

I've not set mine to different hdd and i have no pink problems as far as i am aware :rolleyes: bizzare...

I thought it ws just due to memory usage etc.

I've not set mine to  different hdd and i have no pink problems as far as i am aware :rolleyes:  bizzare...

I thought it ws just due to memory usage etc.

No, my using a different hard drive reply was related to the "swap disk" problem. You don't really need to select a different hard drive, but another folder atleast.

Already suggested what i know for the pink issue. Tried a photoshop forum? Or even google. Being photoshop is such a widely used program, theres probably atleast one other out there with the same problem as you.

• 2 weeks later...