Hip To The Hop...

Stephen Morris

Right I need your help. I'm in the process of making a few videos at the moment. By "in the process" I mean that we're still filming, but hopefully these two videos will be ready to edit by the end of March and the other one by April sometime. A goal I set myself is to have good music in my videos, music that not only fits in with the riding but music that is good.

I'll be on MSN all day today, I need music off you guys. I'm into rock music mainly so I've got no problem finding that sort of stuff, but to add variety to my videos and to make a little something for everybody I want some hip hop music.

I don't want gangsta rap because I think that's a pile o' shite, just the sort of jolly hip hop that you get in Sprung videos and stuff. The music that Sameer used in the Reading video was pretty cool too.

So, if anybodys got any music they could send me to consider for a video then please add me (anaesthetic@hotmail.com) to MSN and send it to my bad self. That's about it really, I don't have Kazaa anymore so I can't go searching for my own stuff.

Thanks, Stephen.

Thanks to everybody who's added me to MSN and sent me stuff. Special thanks to Janson for linking me up with some Swedish hip hop! If anybody has some songs by "Lexicon" or "Mr Scruff" and you could add me to MSN and send them to my bad self, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance, Stephen xxx