Brisa B26d Frame

dean

I really like the brisa B26D frame but I haven't seen many people rideing them.

Are they any good and what is it like to run them with a rear disc brake or would it be better to stick with the tried and tested HS33.

I had a brisa b26d for about a year and a bit.

Really nice frame I thought, rides nice, seemed to gap and up pretty well, I didnt break it in anyway.

I rode a rear disk on it for a few months aswell but took it off in the end because it kept coming loose.

I'm selling one if your looking for one, its red, I'm a poor rider so it hasn't been put through much, one small dent on downtube towards the botton bracket area and a couple of scratches on the chainstay.

Let me know if your interested.

Aaron :P

Edited by b'mouth trials

I had a brisa b26d for about a year and a bit.

Really nice frame I thought, rides nice, seemed to gap and up pretty well, I didnt break it in anyway.

I rode a rear disk on it for a few months aswell but took it off in the end because it kept coming loose.

I'm selling one if your looking for one, its red, I'm a poor rider so it hasn't been put through much, one small dent on downtube towards the botton bracket area and a couple of scratches on the chainstay.

Let me know if your interested.

Aaron :P

yeah i am interested. how much and do you have any pics .

hey mate my brisa is mint I had a coust before but prefer the brisa and my riding has got better on it.

The 26D is solid not even ive broken one yet :P I'm currently making a video at the moment of me on mine, I have some pictures as well, so pm me if you want to have a look.

I also had one, once u get used to it its OK, the BB is stupidly low, mine was -43-45mm depending of forks (lite guys and orange forks used)

Rear end is pretty long and if you have rode a more trialsy frame before it will take a lot of getting used to.

yeah i am interested. how much and do you have any pics .

Hey, um I have pics but I cant upload them , but I think I know someone who might do them again for me :D .

Well, the frame is about £450 new so id feel abit down if I let it go for less than £220???

I also have some mint condition brisa elite forks for about £40 if you want them aswell???

Cheers, aaron

i have 1 and its kinda shite. its ok when u get used to it, but its more for street, its kinda heavy and doesnt sit on the rear wheel very well. u could prob get a much better bike for da price, as they are fukin expensive.. BTw i think brisa have stopped tradin in the uk as armstrong bike dock dont sell brisa nemore and i thought they were the only uk importer.

My mate says his brisa is a pile of poo 2.

lol gd luk

What type of riding are you planning to do?

If you're all UCI and pure, don't bother.

A brisa with a short travel fork could be nice to hack about on the streets. Or rigid, but not a super short one.

They're ok frames, but you can do better if you want a pure trials bike.

Brisa don't trade with bikedock anymore really but we do global shipping now. You can currently get a B26D frame kit including bar, stem, forks (new mega strong ones) and a set for £377. Mine rides sweet you can have a go on itif your going on any big rides soon. Ive added you to msn

Brisa don't trade with bikedock anymore really but we do global shipping now.  You can currently get a B26D frame kit including bar, stem, forks (new mega strong ones) and a set for £377. Mine rides sweet you can have a go on itif your going on any big rides soon. Ive added you to msn

cheers mate (Y)