King Cog And Cusset Thing

evileye

Dont see why not.

You do know that you will have a gap in the cog where its slides on to the cassette though dont you? Not sure if this will effect anything though, someone else will have to help with that one.

As for the cog though with the spacer kit it should fit fine :-

Dont see why not.

You do know that you will have a gap in the cog where its slides on to the cassette though dont you? Not sure if this will effect anything though, someone else will have to help with that one.

As for the cog though with the spacer kit it should fit fine  :-

not sure i understand what your saying

Id say dont bother with the king cog.........

The DX cogs that come with guesset kits etc are MUCH harder in my experience than king kogs. And they are a fifth of the price........

Yeah I would go with the DX cog that comes with the kit aswell, you may aswell save the king cog for when/if you get a king :-

Yeah I would go with the DX cog that comes with the kit aswell, you may aswell save the king cog for when/if you get a king :-

Right idea, wrong reason!

Dont save it, they arnt as good! lol

Ive been using a DX cog for over a year now and theres not a single mark of hooking anywhere on it, whereas anal's king kog had hooked slightly after only 3 or 4 months of use

Edited by JTM

Nothin to do with your problem but I was reading and I'm getting a CK soon.

What do you mean the CK cogs are wider? Do they have a wider freehub than normal hubs? Does this mean my gusset SS cog wont fit and I'll have to buy a new CK cog?

Nah, it means the base of the cog (where it slides on the freehub) is wider, so it spreads the force over a larger area and doesn't damage the freehub body.

DX Cogs are wider than a normal cassette cog so the'll be ok.