Flatland Grips

Tod

I was just wondering if anyone has used these 'Bizhouse' grips on there bmx? 'Grips'

If anyone has, how good are they at sticking to the bars, I.E do they spin round?

Ive got some hope bar ends so providing custom riders aren't telling me fibs then they wont fall off that way, just really need to know how tight a fit they are really?

Im only really looking into them as a guy who rides flatland near here recommended them and said they were thin and soft- just what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

I was just wondering if anyone has used these 'Bizhouse' grips on there bmx? 'Grips'

If anyone has, how good are they at sticking to the bars, I.E do they spin round?

Ive got some hope bar ends so providing custom riders aren't telling me fibs then they wont fall off that way, just really need to know how tight a fit they are really?

Im only really looking into them as a guy who rides flatland near here recommended them and said they were thin and soft- just what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Ask him??

That last post was random...

From what I've heard they do stick to the grips pretty well. I guess if you compress them together the right amount they should hold nicely, and I'm guessing they wouldn't put them on the market if you got moto-grip constantly. Saying that, WTB still pump their Trail grips out :-\

Either way, might be worth a shot?

Mark.