Back Pains

nb88

I've been having quite bad back pains recently, and it seems to get worse when i ride. Whenever i wake up the next morning after riding it absolutely kills, near the bottom of my bike. I think it may be because my bike is way too small for me... (monty x-lite, im 5'11)....has anyone else had similar problems?

I'll probably go up the doctors sometime and get it checked out anyway.

Nozman

I used to get that, a while ago, the problem with back trouble is it takes ages to recover, and you are probably not letting it fully recover before you go out riding again, and next thing you know you are back where you started with all the pain.

I say just have a break from riding and let your back recover, then you will have no trouble with it. But if you carry on you will regret it later on in life, when i returns.

:wink2:

Dr Walford.

Edited by wally

yeah....do as the wallster said.

give yourself a rest.

might be doing the same move too often.

putting your lover back muscles through moves they are not used to (either too much use or a weird movement or both)

my back used to kill after practasing hopping up stuff as i was doing it for hours without a rest.

if its real bad pain, cram some ibuprofen gel on it and have a rest and relax your back for a few days.

if none of this make sence..soz'ard!