Partypoker

nb88

ive been known to play a bit of this for play money only.

A close mate of mine is currently funding himself through this year of uni by playing online poker. He gets a steady £500 a month, spending about 2-3 hours a day on it (treats it like a regular job) usually at night when all the (in his words) stupid yanks are online ready to give him their money. I think his record is £1000 in a month, when he won three or four tournaments :huh:

Just had a quick look on pokerroom.com and much prefer party to be honest, room doesnt show you your balance which makes judging betting a bit hard :huh:

A close mate of mine is currently funding himself through this year of uni by playing online poker.  He gets a steady £500 a month, spending about 2-3 hours a day on it (treats it like a regular job) usually at night when all the (in his words) stupid yanks are online ready to give him their money.  I think his record is £1000 in a month, when he won three or four tournaments :huh:

Just had a quick look on pokerroom.com and much prefer party to be honest, room doesnt show you your balance which makes judging betting a bit hard :huh:

that sounds pretty cool!

best i have done is made £37 playing online blackjack, lol

A close mate of mine is currently funding himself through this year of uni by playing online poker.  He gets a steady £500 a month, spending about 2-3 hours a day on it (treats it like a regular job) usually at night when all the (in his words) stupid yanks are online ready to give him their money.  I think his record is £1000 in a month, when he won three or four tournaments :huh:

Yeah i dont really like pokerroom either now....partypoker is a lot simpler, and easy to see where your going. Can also raise any amount you want.

whats your name on party?