Help

X-Lite_Rider

Basically my caged pedals are coming to the end of there life, i went to remove them earlier today got the non-drive side off fine but then i get to the other pedal and it will not budge one bit( and before u say it i am tyring to turn the spanner the right way) i had this problem a while back but thought i would leave the pedal on since it was fine. Anyways i ended up bending my pedal spanner and my other normal spanner got no where i took the outer cages out to get more clearence, didnt make a damn difference any one got any ideas how to shift since it eats my strength for breakfast.

my v8 got stuck in my cheiftains...so trusty mr angle grinder came to the rescue! crank was bent though!

asuming you have taken the crankarm off your bike, put it on the floor, and bash the axel of the pedal with something (aka shock treatment), then put the whole thing on the floor, stand on your crank arm, put your spanner on the spannery bit (making sure your going the right way, and them stomp the crap outta' it