Help!

O E M

My rear maggie is playing up, I run a Monty X-Lite wheel and rimjam blues, I press the lever once and it stays on the rim there is nothing on my rim that makes it stick, I can pull the brake pad away from my rim then press my lever again and it does exacly the same :( , Any tips on how to get my maggie fully functional again?

Please help

Cheers,

Sounds like it needs a bleed.

I'd take the whole magura off and give it a perfect bleed, by holding the lever much higher than the slaves when bleeding so all the air comes out. And then lube the slave cylinders by pressing the lever in, holding one slave, lubing the other (which is sticking out), and vice versa. Then give that a try.

Noz.

Sounds like it needs a bleed.

I'd take the whole magura off and give it a perfect bleed, by holding the lever much higher than the slaves when bleeding so all the air comes out. And then lube the slave cylinders by pressing the lever in, holding one slave, lubing the other (which is sticking out), and vice versa. Then give that a try.

Noz.

Yep, Mine went like that.

Mine was water bled, take it to bits, wash everything, coat with WD40 polish it up, mine worked a treat after that, nearly as good as my V... :(

it could be to do with running a bit too much tpa...

my pads were well low on meat, so instead of getting new pads when i should have done, the tpa was put all the way down and a bit more...

the lever used to stick a bit....dunno

re bleed is probs gonna be th one though

That was all confusing to me,  Can someone just tell me what to do next?  :(

Flush It through with gallons of water, I done mine in the bath with a shower head thingy.

I'm sure someone will moan at me, but clean all the lever internals with WD40, lube it up good and proper! Then bleed it nicely.

All from a V guy hehe!

You'll need a syringe and some tubing, and a Magura Barb connector from CRC for about a pound!

Flush It through with gallons of water, I done mine in the bath with a shower head thingy.

I'm sure someone will moan at me, but clean all the lever internals with WD40, lube it up good and proper! Then bleed it nicely.

All from a V guy hehe!

You'll need a syringe and some tubing, and a Magura Barb connector from CRC for about a pound!

I do that aswell :) :- . I take my magura apart every few months and just totally clean everything and lube it all up. Works absolutely mint.

And don't use any TPA either, its evil.