Xbox

gazmaz03

Right i no u lot are going to say that it has nothing to do with trials but i think u should all no unless u allready no.

If u have got a xbox then u might be at risk if u brought it before 2002-2003. They are having a problem with the power cords so they are goin to replace them for free of charge heres a link to the news chanel if you dont belive me

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4274035.stm .

Here is the xbox link so u can change your cord it will tell u how to do it, get the serial num of the back of your consol :( www.xbox.com

gaz :S

Edited by gazmaz03

Says someone already replaced one with my serial number  :P  :closedeyes:

I dont no how that happend well all the serial numbers are different well the best thing i can do to help u os give u the number and ring them, tell them what has happend :- 1800 923947 ,c wht they say mate

gaz :P

I dont no how that happend well all the serial numbers are different well the best thing i can do to help u os give u the number and ring them, tell them what has happend :closedeyes: 1800 923947 ,c wht they say mate

gaz :P

Yeah i probably will. when i tried entering my name, postcode and serial on another screen to 'check on my order' it said there wasnt an order like that, so im guessing its just screwed up.

i'll give em a ring, cheers :- :P