Worthing

br3n

Just got back from riding there today with Tank and Phil, got some filming done too. Cool place to ride :P

You go with simon then?

I was to dead to go :P

The snow etc also put me off. Worthing, from isle of wight. Bet thats a treck :turned:

You go with simon then?

I was to dead to go :P

The snow etc also put me off. Worthing, from isle of wight. Bet thats a treck :turned:

Nah it was just us guys, great ride in the end and we got some footage for the next Island Trials vid so we all had a good time. Cost £30 in total to get there and back, the train journey was an hour and a quarter from Portsmouth.

my friend says he saw some guys 'seshing' splash point. he said you were good :P

sounds cool for next weekend. lets hope all goes to plan and weather is kind to us.

:)

Was your mate on his bike? We thought that we saw some Trialsers but they were in the distance and we couldn't tell.

memememmeme i will be there.. with matt and simon need to get some filming done :P lookinf forward to this  :P  we might be there a little earlier about 9-10 maybe

seeya there!

Yeah sure. Give one of us a ring, or even tell us when the train is arriving and we will be there. I will also be filming. Have an intro for a video, but no video to put onto the end of it (Y)

I've filmed worthing so many times before though, so you better do some shizzle i aint got on camara before :turned:

i was there today. might have been me. i will be there next sunday hopfully.

splash point is wicked btw.

thechink (simon)

I'm guessing Splash Point is where those big white walls are that arch round a corner just opposite some massive rocks on the beach?

will be my first ride in 7 weeks. :ermm:

My front wheel will be making love to many rails.

EDIT!!!!1: make that rocks.

Theres other stuff to play on too.

Mothers day, pfffffffft.

Don't think im doing anything. Hope not anyway :lol: