Bt Broadband

PythonRider

Isn't 576k only going up to 1Mb, or are they putting everyone up to the heighst connection possiable?

Tom

576k and 1mb are going up to 2mb and 56k is going to 576k. Can't wait for mine in April :( .

576k and 1mb are going up to 2mb and 56k is going to 576k. Can't wait for mine in April :) .

Right....

Customers who are on 512k and pay £17.99 a month (Bt Broadband Basic) will be upgraded to 1Mb with a 1Gb Monthly Cap

Customers who are on 512k and pay £24.99 a month (Normal Bt Broadband) will be upgraded to 2Mb with a 15Gb Monthly cap

Customers who are on 512k and pay £26.99 a month (Bt Yahoo! Broadband) will be upgraded to 2Mb with a 15Gb Monthly cap.

Customers who are on 1Mb and pay £29.99 a month (Bt Yahoo! Broadband) will be upgraded to 2Mb with a 30Gb Monthly cap.

All these upgrades do however depend on wheather you are with a certian distance of the exchange for now......

For example, I have been upgraded but Fatmike who lives about 1 min down the road has not.

Eventually every customer will be upgraded to either 2Mb or 1Mb connection

Hope I cleared things up :)

Tom

Also if your on 56k wont you have to tell them you want to be upgraded, as it requires a new modem and a DSL Filter ect.......

Tom

Yer you do, I got a letter from Bt saying that end of March they will send another letter asking if i want to upgrade to 2mb.